If you look in fashion, music, energy or technology, the world is changing fast. Very fast. As CXO or management you live in an exited time where trends can be gamechangers for the long term. But as company leader you cannot know everything what is happening in your market and the world around it. Often you do not take enough time to dive into trends and their developments.
“Trends are developments in a marketsegment, technology or whatsoever that can be gamechangers in a certain area for the long term.”
For the fact that the world is changing fast we want to help you determine what the future ‘might’ bring. Help you seperate hype from long term trends which can help you make strategic choices.
For the reason I am not an expert in every field I asked a few people to write a guest blog on trends they have identified within their field of expertise.
So what does a guest trendblog looks like? The bloggers will write about several marketsegments and developments they see happening in these markets.
- Intro: What market or field do they write about
- The need: What issues or ambitions are relevant in these markets
- Enablers: What kind of enablers do they see
- Trends: Towards what trends do these enablers develop
- Impact: What impact will these trends have on business models
- Chances: What kind of chanches will these trends offer companies
Are you also interested in writing a trend guest blog in a certain field? Let me know!